VIEW OUR TIME-LAPSE GALLERY – CLICK HERE
Time-lapse photography is fast becoming the sort after medium for effectively documenting and promoting long term projects. The story of a project that lasts days, months or years, can be told by presenting it to an audience in a captivating short video. Time-lapse photography takes images at regular intervals over the long term and collates them into a timeline to produce a time-lapse video of only a few minutes.
What Industries Benefit From Long Term Time-lapse Photography:
- the built environment on Construction projects
- detailing processes on Mining sites
- documenting Environmental change
- assisting with Wildlife management
- capturing Community and Entertainment events
- any application to monitor/capture movement or change
What Are The Benefits of Long Term Time-lapse Photography:
- Marketing: powerful promotional tool, hi-res photos at your fingertips at a far less cost than regular visits to site by a photographer. Easily share direct to your social media platforms. HD time-lapse videos for publicity/media releases, add logos, motion graphics, interviews, voice-over, ground & aerial footage to create a corporate video to visually engage your audience and showcase your project.
- Project Management: instantly view progress via on-line web gallery anywhere, anytime on any device. Less site visits saving time and money and use hi-res photos for project reports.
- Stakeholder Reporting: CEO’s, off-site managers, clients and other stakeholders can be kept up to date with construction progress with their own personal login to the web gallery.
- Liability Protection: provides a photographic history of site activities on any given day, and can assist with site security.
Time-lapse Equipment and Processes:
Hi-tech camera equipment:
- Hi-res camera (up to 24mp) and wide-angle lens.
- State of the art Intervalometer: to manage the camera, upload photos, enable status reporting and remote configuration of camera settings.
- Lithium-ion battery and solar panel for continuous power supply.
- IP-66 weather-proof housing with optical pure B270 glass to ensure the clearest images.
Should existing structures not be available to mount the camera equipment to, Aerial View Photography can supply a pole, up to 9m high (longer lead in times may apply for poles over 9m).
- 3G/4G connection for instant photo upload, configuring and monitoring of on-site equipment.
- Status updates to ensure equipment is working at all times and photos are being captured.
- Backup of data for safe storage of photos.
- Web gallery with personalised client login for viewing, download and social media sharing of photos. Access to Live-lapse, a user generated slideshow of photos for a quick view of weekly or monthly activity.
- Post production of Hi-res photos and dynamic HD time-lapse videos of entire project from start to finish.
With over 30yrs in the Civil Engineering and Construction sector we have the knowledge and expertise to offer the best advice on planning, camera location and use of equipment to ensure we capture the best aspects of your project.
Our video editors are highly skilled in a variety of software suites to ensure our post production services are efficient and of the highest standard.